Wednesday 30 March 2011

Oops!lol

Well, I know I'm late again with my weight loss update but (as I expected) I put on a lb this week, it was my birthday though and the cake and wine were well worth it ;-)

A few of us seem to have lost our luck recently, it's a shame when that happens and it can make it hard for some people to keep going with the entries when there is so little return but thankfully I have some wonderful friends online and we all keep each other going when times are lean because these times do happen, they don't last forever, you just have to try and keep going for as long as you can and hope that the tide turns again :-)

Hopefully one day soon the comping fairy will be spotted headed our way again though and she'll smile down on us all :-D
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our

No comments:

Post a Comment