Tuesday 1 March 2011

My magnetic bookmark

Quite some time ago now I was lucky enough to have been chosen by thatcompanycalledif (@IFgifts) as a winner of one of their twitter competitions. I had won a bookmark and yes I can already feel you all switching off and not being interested but I really hope you'll hear me out on this one :-)

I confess to being a very disorganised reader, apart from with my ereader (which bookmarks pages for me) I have tended to use whatever comes to hand to mark my page and so since I also happen to be incredibly clumsy I tend to lose my place very often but no more, not with the wonderful bookmark I have now! As you can see from the image it is shaped to fit over the page and clips together through the page with the magnets on the lower edges. The bookmark itself is quite sturdy and feels like it will last a long time for me.


They come in a wide variety of designs but unfortunately they only sell trade amounts themselves from what I can see, I have seen a few on Amazon and I'm sure if you wanted one the company themselves would be able to point you in the right direction :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment