About Me

My photo

If you're looking for MunchKim from Twitter .... you've come to the right place!

Sunday, 27 March 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Thank you so much to my friends and family who have wished me a happy birthday today. It really means a lot that you've thought of me today and I do appreciate it :-)

I'm having a lovely day so far, Dave's spoiled me rotten with gifts:
and he's said he's going to take me out for a drive in a bit, there are some lovely parks round here as well as the New Forest and the seaside a short drive away and it's always good to get some fresh air when he's about :-D

He's also cooking for me today, I've made it as easy on him as possible, I'm having my favourite M&S ready meal a chicken & broccoli pie (more on this subject to come at a later date!lol) He did ask if I wanted to go out for a meal today and at first I did but I've done so well with my diet I don't want to fall too far back in one day, although I will a bit ..... I have birthday cake (OK swiss roll) in the cupboard!lol

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a fun filled day, i'm so pleased for you! I can't believe your willpower too, well done for sticking with your diet (and your weight loss so far), make sure you enjoy that swiss roll though!! lol

    ReplyDelete