Thursday 3 February 2011

A New Start

Thank you for coming to see my new blog, I've had a few issues with my other one with it not being able to do what I wanted to do with it and so I'm going to try this one out for a while now and hopefully things will go better for it and for me!

To start my new blog, I'm posting a request for help for someone, I hope that my readers (new and old) wont mind this since it is in such a good cause :-)

On the 17th April next year Dave’s Sister (Claire) will be running the Virgin London Marathon in aid of Children with Leukaemia and she needs sponsors for this. She needs to raise £2,000 by then and I’m really hoping that my readers will help since it’s such a worthwhile cause, if you cant donate yourself would you please help to spread the word around and get her some sponsors instead?

To sponsor Claire please visit http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/ClaireJJones and please share this link yourself, lets get her all the sponsors we can!

Thanks for reading, and for any help you give!

1 comment: