Wednesday 9 February 2011

LOLcats are the answer!

Whenever I'm having a bad day, be it through having too much to do or things just not going right there's one place I always end up which always puts a smile back on my face http://icanhascheezburger.com/ I found their site a long time ago and just love seeing all the captions, they've been adding more and more sites to cover more funny pics as time goes on which should give everyone something to give them a chuckle, here are some of my favourites from the last few days:

funny pictures - What really happened to Major Tom
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

funny pictures - YOU APPEAR TO BE LOST IN THOUGHT...
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Funny Pictures - Bunny Noms Carrot Gifs
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment