Sunday 6 February 2011

Moving Day!

Well I have hunted high and low to find a way to move my blog posts from my old blog over to here and finally gave up and C&P'ed them to here instead.

I wanted to move them across to give a bit of background to me and really to add a few more posts as this place is looking very bare right now. I guess the answer is to get writing more really but I've copied a few of my reviews across anyway, sorry to those who have read them before but at least you should recognise them and know you've read them already!

I guess the main reason for me moving was that with wordpress I couldn't add some of the widgets that I wanted to have on my blog and I know I could have kept the same name but I felt a little restricted about what I posted with the name of it, now with this being my place, I get to post whatever I want to :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment