Friday 6 July 2012

Samsung Olympic Pins competition!

I had a really lovely surprise this week, amazingly my application to become a Samsung Mobiler was accepted YAY! After seeing Alison (Dragons&Fairydust) and Chris (Mummy of 3 Diaries) hard at work with this over the last year I have to say I'm a bit nervous but mostly excited to see what the year ahead will bring!

Mexican Wave

My first task has just arrived in my inbox and that is to let you all know about this android app and competition that Samsung have developed. From what I've seen it sounds like you really need to be either living in London or working there as you need to collect pins from different locations within the city. The app guides you to where and when you need to be in order to collect the pin and there are some great prizes on offer as you can see below


If you're having trouble reading the details from the image, the first 100 people who collect all 49 pins will receive a Samsung GALAXY S III and the grand prize (drawn at random from all those who collect them all) is listed as a "Global Travel Ticket to exciting destinations"
elephant

Now all that sounds like fun doesn't it, so you'll want to know where you can get your hands on the app itself, well you can go here and find the link to install and more information about it as well! I think the only thing left for me to say here is

No comments:

Post a Comment