Sunday 17 February 2013

My First: Hair Mask

I know I have won some of these a few times over the years but my hair's always been in really good condition so I've given most away to friends and family. Unfortunately I had to use one recently, a set of hair products I was sent to trial left my hair extremely dry and brittle after 2 uses (yes I did stop using them then and reported this to the company) so I needed to find something to help me out of the mess my hair was in.

The answer was sat on my shelf from a win last month, I was lucky enough to win a Herbal Essences Intensive Hair Mask on Twitter and it was just sat there looking at me. I've always had good results from this brand, I know some people have problems with them but I'm sorry, they smell good and my hair likes them so I will continue to use them.
Anyway, after just one use (used instead of conditioner & left on for 5 mins) my hair was straight back to normal again, soft and silky and looking healthy, so I'll certainly be keeping it handy incase I have any bad hair experiences again!

No comments:

Post a Comment